Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Post comments

Just a refresher, all of the comments anyone leaves on the posts come to me. I then forward them onto Caren when relevant.

If I don't email you back it's not that I didn't see your post or don't receive them. All of them are appreciated and I will try to reply when I can.

Thanks also for the feedback; we appreciate all of it. It's very overwhelming the support we have been getting through the blog, visits, phone calls, email and prayer. Thanks again!!

God bless,

Adam

- Posted from a mobile device

5 comments:

  1. John, Caren and family,

    2 or 3 weeks ago I witnessed John and Caren at church singing "Blessed be the name of the Lord, you give and take away", I saw tears but also the determination of following that phrase. As one road comes to an end, and a new one is approaching I will pray for strength for you John, Caren and the family to make the last time together special, comfortable and memorable even though it is hard.
    Love Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, Caren and family,

    I will pray continuously that the Lord's will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be praying for you in this tough time.
    Love,
    Kyle,Laura,Joshua and Kasen Greene

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, Caryn, Adam and Jamie..God be with you and comfort you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our love and prayers are with all of you. What a great picture of John. How we have appreciated his friendship and his heart over the years. God be with you all. love, gene and Marsha

    ReplyDelete