Friday, August 13, 2010

Bible

Psalms 16:7-11
I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

We've been reading today to John out his personal Bible. In his Bible he has highlighted many passages that he deemed as key/noteworthy. The above passage was one of those.

It's been a long day today... so far. Lots of emotion. Two different times we thought he was passing which is hard to recover from.

He still fighting, only God knows when.

Adam

- Posted from a mobile device

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you all often. Hoping that God brings you strength through this difficult time. Hugs to you all.
    -Laura Verrips

    ReplyDelete